CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Click Away!

Please feel free to click on the ads that I have added (below) from Google's AdSense! =) It's a revenue generator! And we all know that I could use the revenue! Thanks!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Sore leg. Really?

So, I got my car back on Friday evening and drove it home that night... On Saturday, Dave and I ran a bunch of errands all around Naperville-Aurora and by the time we were done with our 3rd stop, I was tired of driving. I was more irritated with all the typical weekend traffic around that area, but I was physically tired too. So Dave drove the rest of the errands throughout the day.

Yesterday, March 2nd, my mom turned 70. So I surprised her with a a dinner at Pete Millers in Schaumburg. She thought it was just going to be the 3 of us for dinner, but I ended up inviting my extended family to join us. It was a pleasant surprise for her. When she saw them, the first thing she said was, "I was wondering why no one was calling me today!" LOL! She had a great time at dinner and chatting it up with Dave next to her. That was the most Dave has ever heard out of her mouth since he's met her! Haha!

I drove to Glendale Heights to pick up my mom before dinner, drove to Schaumburg, then drove back to Glendale Heights to drop my mom off, then back to Naperville.

This morning... I woke up with a sore right leg... Just the right leg! LMAO! It was a whopping 18 days of not driving for me, and I'm just going to assume that my "driving muscles" were woken up over the weekend...? Is that really what's going on here? It makes me chuckle a bit. I'm not sore from working out or anything like that... sheesh. I haven't been to the gym in a LONG time. Shame on me... Sometime this month, I'll fit it into my days. I MUST. I'm gettin' a bit soft. LOL!

K, just thought I'd share my fun little story. Hope you found it as amusing as I did. Sore right leg. HA! Such a doofus! :P

0 comments: