CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Click Away!

Please feel free to click on the ads that I have added (below) from Google's AdSense! =) It's a revenue generator! And we all know that I could use the revenue! Thanks!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More car fun!

At lunch today, I took my car back into Glendale Nissan. The temperature gauge that reads the outside temperature is stuck at -22° F. Grrr & Brrrr!!

Since my car is thinking that it's crazy cold outside, the heater is acting as if it really is nipple-riffically cold. Glendale Nissan thought it was just going to be a simple computer fix, but turns out that they need to send it back to the Woodfield Nissan body shop to take it apart and fix all the sensors, etc.


THIS time around, I have a loaner car to drive around while my car is being serviced. It's a hot little number. It's an '08 Altima in this sexy Dark Slate color. =) She's still not as sexy as my Maxie, but it'll do. =)





My sexy Maxie is now back to looking like this:









Rather than this:


So I'll take whatever I can get, right? =)

K, gonna get back to work now. Thanks for the nice little break.

More soon... Smooches,
Liblet

0 comments: