CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Click Away!

Please feel free to click on the ads that I have added (below) from Google's AdSense! =) It's a revenue generator! And we all know that I could use the revenue! Thanks!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feel-Good Texts

I just wanted to share some text messages that were exchanged after work yesterday. They cracked me (and her) up soo badly, I just HAD to share!

Me: I think the Mexican mute with the personality of a pencil is in a gold Maxima. The one u were behind at the 64-59 light! LOL!

Her*: Ha! LMAO! She drives like an effin immigrant!

Me: ROFLMAO!

We're STILL giggling about it this morning. =)

I'm giggling about it as I'm typing this out! It's gonna be a good day today.

*Identity omitted for the privacy of the text messager. "Messager" is that even a word?

0 comments: