CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Click Away!

Please feel free to click on the ads that I have added (below) from Google's AdSense! =) It's a revenue generator! And we all know that I could use the revenue! Thanks!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Being Irish for a day (and night) is exhausting!

As most of you know, yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. And most of you also know that EVERYONE is Irish on March 17th. I definitely was! The beers started flowing at 3:45pm... at a place that I'd rather not mention on here. Let's just say, it was not in a bar setting. =) Treats were brought in by a certain someone. When I say "treats," I mean treats that rhyme with Bamstel Bites. They were super cold and super yummy!

The beers continued to flow at McNally's in St. Charles. Several of us from Aspen went there to see the band Mike & Joe. They didn't start until almost 8pm. They were supposed to start at 7pm, but "Joe" from Mike & Joe got stuck in traffic. I have not seen this band since 1998! Just nuts that they're still around! I found out last night that this is their full-time gig! They must be doing well! :D

Pictures were taken and dancing was done... so much so, that my legs are a bit sore today! LOL! Sad! I'll post the pictures as soon as I get them from Colleen.

Those who part of the Irish line-up last night were:
Me, Dave, Colleen, Chris, Deanna, her boyfriend Sean, and their friends Heidi and Mark, Mike Searle, new guy Geoff, Nick, Tim, Joe Sagan, Bob Nowacki, Kim, her friend Leanne, Erin Bell, Julie Leuck, her friend Larry, and Tom Knight, Jenna, Carson, and I ran into Sara Rejnert there with her friends.

Good times... pictures coming soon!

0 comments: