CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Click Away!

Please feel free to click on the ads that I have added (below) from Google's AdSense! =) It's a revenue generator! And we all know that I could use the revenue! Thanks!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The birth of my blog...

Today is Wednesday, February 27th, 2008. It is now the day that my blog was born and introduced into this world. As far as what I'm going to post on here, I haven't thought that through yet, but I just wanted to get it up and running, so I chose today to make it happen. Plus, I have a little down time here at work, so it all works out.

I may copy and paste some of my past blogs entered into my MySpace profile to get this thing started. I'll probably visit from time to time (eh, who am I kidding? I'll probably be on here daily) to drop in my random thoughts. So, feel free to stop by anytime!

I know myself pretty well to know that the thoughts may range from happy thoughts to venting thoughts to mushy gushy thoughts... So bear with me here. This is why I chose to name my blog page "The Libertine Lounge: Get Lost In Thoughts Here."

I hope you enjoy reading into the mind of Liblet...

Thanks for listening. =)

0 comments: